Saturday, October 30, 2010

Operation Blush Out Day 7 + 2011 is here?!

So I have been kinda MIA-ing! Been kinda busy & really tired! :( booo! Anyway operation blush out has hit 1 week! :) Oh by the way, I will be really busy from next week onwards! So I might post operation blush out by the week & not day! So I'll compile them all & post it, hope that's okay! :) Meanwhile I'll be thinking of new stuff to blog about! :) 

Mac's Briar rose! gorgeous gorgeous colour! Very cool tone I really love it! :D It's a beauty powder blush but it's really pigmented! :D

Yesterday's picture is outdoors! Yippie! :) A nice change right? :D I wore Mac's luster drops in gold rush (which I forgot to take a photo of) on the top! :D

So glowy so pretty! :) So I went out to run a few errands (including buying a tripod for my youtube videos! so yay!) I filmed a few videos today BUT the background noise is terrible! :( Urgh! Gotta re film! :/ Maybe later!

Anyway after getting the tripod, I went to meet gf in town after her exam! :) Had lunch, walked around window shopping (because we just spend a BOMB online :p ). I bought something! An essential! A 2011 diary from my favourite stationary shop EVER! I'm so super glad they came to Singapore because i LOVE that shop when I was in Aussie! So now I can get my Kikki.K fix here! :)

 

hehe! I'm excited to use this for 2011! :D My 2010 Kikki.K diary looks kinda worn out (I mean I've used it for a year!) haha If you haven't got or you are looking for a diary for 2011, def check out Kikki K in Ion! :D I'm sure you will be able to find something you like from their collection! :)

I need to think of new blogging ideas! HELP!! Gonna do a what's in my makeup bag at the moment post soon! & yes HAUL post will be up when my things arrive! *EXICTED*

Hope all of you are having a fabbulouss saturday chilling out!!

Peach out! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...