Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Shop-a-holic Miss D!

Hey everyone! (I always say this out when I type it, I feel like I'm doing one of my youtube videos! haha kinda odd)
Anyways I decided to cont doing youtube esp now since I have the time to! I really miss youtubeee! So look out for that! I'll be back soon! :) I've been super busy & caught up with family stuff, some major things happened in my family which explain the lack of updates on this space! Now I'm back so I'll def be doing more post! So be sure to stay tunned & follow this site if you have not done so! :p
Okays getting on to the main reason for this post! :D I went out about 2 weeks ago with siti, ser & sgh, we were just roaming 313 when we decided to go to Diva! Ser decided to get something from Diva & while we were at the cashier something caught my eye! :p Something with a cute hot pink top!
Yes! Nail polishes at Diva! Not too sure when they were out in Singapore, I know Aussie had them maybe about 6-8 months ago! haha I didn't really bother checking them out while I was there since I had like a truckload of things to bring back to Singapore! :p They call their cosmetic range : Miss D which I think is a kinda cute name! I was super undecided in the colour I wanted! All the colours are so pastel & candy-ish! haha :) Finally with help from Siti & Ser, I bought this mint green - Shop-a-holic. Sucha cute name :p  Really reminds me of Mac Peppermint Patty (I don't own that so I might be wrong!)

Anyway this is how the bottle look like! not a very big bottle, smaller than OPI & cost SGD$8, which is pretty okay considering OPI cost SGD$22 at Sephora! :D

Formulation wise I have not found anything that can beat OPI! So needless to say, this isn't as good as OPI but I feel it has a pretty decent formulation. I feel that it ranks amongst China Glaze & such. It has a consistent formulation & is really easy to apply. The brush is slightly bigger than China Glaze which is nice, I find China Glaze brushes a tad too small! maybe because I've got big nails! haha but I like the brush size, something which is easy to work with.

Overall I was pretty impressed with the Diva polish! I didn't expect it to be this good! :D I love the colour it's nothing like what I have in my collection! Something really different! Dad didn't really like it :p haha he is used to the typical pinks, reds & purples! HAHA but I kinda love it! So the next time you pop into Diva to check out some pretty accessories, remember to spare a minute to check out their polishes too! :D
I will be back doing more blog entries & tutorials! So stay tunned for all that fun jazz! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...