Sunday, October 10, 2010

Diva of Geneva

Super quick post! :) I'm trying to blog about Mac Venomous Villain post but it's taking me quite awhile! A really long post ahead, so i thought i'll just blog abit about what's on my nails now! :)

I ordered some polishes some time back & they came a few days ago! :) I'm a nail polish junkie!!! I love having my nails look nicely done, they make me feel really happy! :)
I took a picture of my nails but I don't think it is the best picture though! :( Will definitely work on it! :DD *pinky promise*
Swatch of Diva of Geneva
This is the only polish i got from the Swiss Alps collection! It reminds me so much of The Princess Diaries (love that show!). I love the colour, it's something which I don't already own in my collection! Which is good, because with a collection my size(though not very big) I still do buy colours which are really similar! boo! I think I needa get something to swatch all my polishes on so that I won't buy similar colours again! :)
DIva of Geneva is a burgundy colour which has a sheen, it does not have chunky glitter neither does it have obvious glitter. It has a pretty sheen which i enjoy & this colour reminds me of fall! Perfect fall colour makes me think of roast & soup. haha! I think I'm weird, now that I look at my nails & think of food.HAHA!
If you like deep colours this is definitely something you should pop by the OPI counter to check out!! I'm quite tanned & I think it does complement my skintone & I think that if you are lighter skintone I think this will also make you smile :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...