Thursday, October 21, 2010

Operation Blush Out Day 1!

Hey guys! :) So I was packing my blushes the other day & my eyes almost popped out at the number of blushes I have. To date I think I have about 50ish blushes! I know! It's my secret (okays not so secret now) obsession!! lol

I was reading LIpstick bandit's blog & saw she was doing this, so I thought I should  jump on the bandwagon & wear a different blush everyday! :) I mean I have 50, that's enough to last me till like December! HAHA! 

To kick off my whole operation blush out I started with one of my latest editions from the Mac venomous villains collection! :) A bite of an apple! it's so pretty! :) I tried to get a decent picture of me wearing the blush but I failed! haha I will defo try to get a decent picture tomorrow! *pinky promise*

It's a pinkish corally colour! Quite a unique colour! Which I really like! :) Plus the fact I'm super into matte blushes now, no idea why! I really enjoyed this blush! :)

Stay tunned for Operation Blush Out Day TWO, tomorrow! :D

4 comments:

eyelashwishh said...

You're starting on it too!
I find that it's easy at first.. but then it get's a little harder after a week or so because you keep wanting to go back to you go-to. well, for me at least! hehehee..

elizaheartyou said...

Ahhhh! So it's you who did it! :p I wanted to credit the person I got the idea from but I really couldn't remember whose blog I read it on! (off to credit you in my post) I think that will happen to me too!! let's press on & do it! hehe, Do you have alot of blushes?

eyelashwishh said...

*gets (from my first comment. hahaa!)

I got the idea from blushaphoria @ onsugar. hehehee..
i think i have enough to last me a month without repeating. i try not to purchase the same kinda shades all the time though.. because I like to see how different blush turns out on me. I used to think only orangey blush looks good on my skintone. :)

elizaheartyou said...

haha!:D ooooh okays! ahhhs haha I try to do that, but sometimes I still do have colours of simliar shade! boo! haha oooh orangey blushes are pretty on tanned skin like ours! :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...