Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Yummylicious rainbow sherbet!

I WANT THIS! :DD yes rainbow! :) ahhs I'm pretty sure we don't have Philosophy in Singapore at this point in time! haha i want this so bad! It's so pretty! rainbow lotion & body wash! ;)

This really make me wanna buy some things from Philosophy during the Spehora family & friends sale in the US!

Everything rainbow! <3 ahhhs haha rainbow colours make me go crazy! :p I think they make everyone go crazy yeah? haha :p

I think if I ever got my hands on one of these i would keep the bottle for the rest of my life. HAHA

& oh yes this is limited edition which means if you wanna get it make sure you grab it before it runs out! :DD

picture credits : temptalia :)

2 comments:

eyelashwishh said...

they look soooo cute. i bet they're gonna smell real good too!

elizaheartyou said...

hehe! I know right! If only we had them in Singapore! ahh me want! :p

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...