Saturday, October 23, 2010

Operation Blush Out Day 3!

It's only been 3 days?! haha I feel like it's been ages since I started this! :p Let's see how I'll last doing this! HAHA.
Day 3 is *drumrollll* stereo rose MSF!! :D It's limited edition & highly coveted! haha glad I have this blush in my collection! ;)

I'm gonna try to have a different face for all the operation blush out! haha let's see if i'm gonna be able to do that! haha excuse the messy hair! My hair was not done yet when I took the photo! :p

I have a small teeny haul! Will do a blogpost soon! I bought some drugstore & high end stuff!! I grabbed 2 things from Sephora too yesterday! So will probably combine them & do a post! :D I got something from Watson's which I'm super excited to show you guys! :D I used it when I was in Australia but I think it just got released in Singapore? haha Not too sure but it seems rather new from the way they were promoting it! I'm so glad I was able to get it here! :)
OH! & I managed to get the ELLE magazine with the Agnes B cosmetic bag! yayys
Ps. new video up tomorrow! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...