Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Operation Blush Out Day 5 + 6!

Hey everyone! :) I know I know, I have been missing in action & I'm terribly sorry for that! been really worn out! :( Doing quite abit of spring cleaning in the house & I wanted to post this last night BUT I was too caught up with online shopping with my girlfriend! :p But I'm here now! :D Gonna place an order for Sephora which I'm super duper excited! :DDD Anyway Operation Blush Out have been going fine! :)

So Day 5 I wore MAC's Ambering roses, I LOVE IT! :) like a rusty dusty pink! pretty! :) My girlfriend loves it too! But we can't find it in Singapore?  Kinda odd! :p Oh wells!

Day 6! :) Mac Mineralised Blush in Bi-tone, i believe this was limited edition, correct me if I'm wrong! :p Love this colour, gives me a pretty glow!

No pictures of me this time! :( However I wore bi-tone when i filmed my pretty in pink tag video! So check out my video! :) & if you really want to see swatch leave a comment & I promise to get around to swatching! :p

Like what Fatin from lipstickbandit said, I am so tempted to go back to my most used blushes! :p control eliza control!

I'l catch you guys later! I need more inspiration to blog! :p haha Maybe product reviews or makeup tutorials! :) ahh like how that sounds?

peace out! xx

3 comments:

beautyprincess said...

It would be more interesting if you'd wore these two, just curious how these look like on skin actually. Have u any other posts featuring these two or some look where u've wore any/both of these?

elizaheartyou said...

Ooooh! Yeah now you make me curious! haha i might do that later! & take a picture! :D :D thanks for the idea love! <3

beautyprincess said...

Thanks for da love, i'd love to see you wear these soon :) x

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...