Saturday, October 23, 2010

Operation Blush Out Day 2 + Marble Slab Creamy!

So today is day 2 of operation blush out! :D & I'm still in the excited mood! teehees! so today was Nars Taj Mahal! :) ahhh pwetty colour for all you beauty of colour ladies! :) i love it, gives us more of a glow than a blush colour!

Ahhs not a very good picture but I got a picture of me wearing it! :D so pretty! love this blush! teehees!

Don't you just love the glowy look? :) heees! I love it! :D It looks super duper scary in the pan but it's gorgeous when applied to my cheeks! :)
Today I finally went out with Siti! :D Feels like a million years since I went out! haha feel like a caveman! HAHA!
We had dinner at 313 then headed to scape to have dessert at the marble slab creamy! :) The service there was amazing! The girl was so nice letting us try the different flavours! :D

Look at the amount of sweet stuff they have! :D yummms! hahah dry toppings! :)

M&Ms!!! :D haha you can see me taking the picture! hahah

Our ice cream! :) Siti had a voucher, so we had 5 scoops (yes five!) haha with M&Ms & chocolate sauce! We had double chocolate, apple & spice, caramel, birthday cake(think creamy & sugary) & cheesecake!

A very happy Siti with her ice cream! :D heees! We finally get to eat the ice cream huh? :D

Great day, great fun! :D Great company! :) wheee~ We needa hang out more often! :) haha
Oh i forgot to mention that I redeemed some goodies with my $40 Sephora voucher today & got a top from forever21! Shall blog about that tomorrow or Sunday! :)
Guess I'll see you guys tomorrow today (it's 1236am now!) for operation blush out! :D
xoxoxo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...