Sunday, October 24, 2010

Operation Blush Out Day 4!

Day 4 day 4 day 4! :D I used 2 blushes today! :) I really like wearing cream blushes with powder blushes! :)
Cream blushes are excellent in Singapore! :) Humid weather = perfect, stays on all day! :)
Inglot blush in 82, haha yupp it has no name! :p just a number! I think inglot can only be bought in Australia? haha not too sure but I know it's an Australian brand! :D ahhh I love inglot I wish I got more stuff & it's really not that expensive & super pigmented!! I think this was like 25AUD? If you ever pop by Aussie make sure you check it out! :) They have impressive lip conditioners too! :D

Mac's Spaced Out from the neo sci fi, it was limited edition & I bought it off one of my friends who had it as a back up! :D Love it! It's like a peachy colour with a hint of bronze! Pretty!

Didn't have time to snap a picture today! :/ sorry! :( WIll try to have pictures of how it looks on my face as much as possible! :)

2 comments:

eyelashwishh said...

Inglot can be found in UK too. Didnt know it's an Australian brand though, have always thought it's a UK brand..

elizaheartyou said...

Ooooh! really? hahah I didn't know that! :DD

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...