Monday, November 1, 2010

Super duper quick update!

Hello my loves! :) 

if you are a new follower WELCOME! :D Thanks so much for following! I promise to have more blogpost! :D

Secondly, if you follow me on twitter you would already know, i've got  new job! Which explains why I am gonna be a tad more busy now! but fret not I will not be disappearing from this space! I love this place wayy too much! :) & i'm still on operation blush out! :D hehe Wore a really gorgeous blush today & as mentioned I will be doing it weekly! Hope that's okay! :)

Just a quick update, I like my job it's events related which is fun but really tiring! :) Not gonna spill where it is just for personal reasons! :D The train ride down today was INSANE! :/ work was tedious and i have to be EXTRA meticulous since it also involves money. I'm bloated from dinner (this is sucha random blogpost) I hope you guys don't mind! :p hahas

Stick around for more! :) I am thinking of doing a blogpost tutorial! But that would probably have to wait till the weekends! :) But look out for that! 

Toooodles! Love you guys much! <3 xx

p.s. check our my new video I put up today! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...