Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Hardest Eyeliner EVER!

I don't like writing bad reviews, but I think sometimes those are the reviews which help the most. Might not sound like the nicest things to say but it is the truth! So if you are the kind which don't like to read bad reviews then stay tunned for my new post! :D
I really want to love drugstore products & most of the time I do except for the occasional few & this product is one of them! Honestly this product isn't very cheap. It cost S$18.90, I bought it at Watson! I hate products that over claim what they can do & this is the perfect example.

On the packaging you can see the eye which is BEAUTIFULLY lined! :D & on the back it says it has a 24 hour lasting power, nothing will cause it to be removed (yeah they make it sound almost invincible!) Looks like a really nice & sleek pencil liner which says on the pen itself that it is creamy, but I beg to differ! :( I actually expected quite abit since it's a Japanese brand! I tried to line my water line with this & it would not even 'draw' on it, I wanted to use it to tightline but forget it, not gonna work!
The kohl is SO HARD, I have never tried anything which is harder. This can possibly win 'HARDEST kohl eye liner' award. Yes it is that hard! Honestly I think even my pencil is softer than this. Although it says it is creamy it isn't at all! The only thing which they lived up to was that it is quite hard to budge once applied but I don't think I will even wear it on my eyes!

It actually draws quite a nice fine line, which is nice but you have to tugg your eye lids quite abit to draw a nice line, which i hate!
I honestly would say that this is not worth your  money at all, unless you like hard eyeliners :p hahas. Now I really don't know what to do with  it, what do you do with something that is so hard?! hahas
Okay phew, bad review done! I don't enjoy talking down a product but I was really not impressed at all! Stay tunned for my operation blush out, this week I used quite a few blushes which I have alot to comment on! :p haha that should be up tomorrow or Saturday! :)
Thanks for stopping by! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...