Sunday, November 7, 2010

Weekend Haulage!


Just a quick quick post to show you guys what I hauled over the weekend! :D I spend quite abit this weekend! yikes! :( I might want to do reviews on these products so if you want to see how I feel about any of these just leave me a comment below! :D
I don't think you guys know (yet) I am a hardcore Clarins fan, most of my skincare is from Clarins except for the occasional when I feel slightly adventurous (which is almost like never). I think the only product which I am not using from Clarins at the moment is my eye makeup remover. I am running out of toner so I've had to stock up! :) I used to be using a different one but I decided to try the whitening one! My mum has used it before so I am excited to see how it works with my skin! :D
The second product is the hydra-quench serum which I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE x infinity! haha I have repurchase this like maybe 4-5 times? I don't know! haha but it has been a staple of mine since I lived in Aussie! I think that's a testament of how well it works for me. I tried to use Biotherm hydrating serum but I don't love it as much as I love the Clarins one! :D I don't want to keep rambling about how much I love it but I really really love it! It hydrates my skin & it smells amazing! :D All Clarins products smell amazing since they are all made from plant extract.
Finally the last item is the Biore eye makeup remover! I have never tried this but have read quite a few reviews on onsugar, which made me really curious & since my eye makeup remover is running out I decided to try it! :) I have not used it yet but I might write a review on how well it works! :)

& yesterday the book addict in me decided that I need to start reading a new series! I have a love-hate relationship with series books. I love them because most of the time 1 book doesn't satisfy the craving & I am left wanting more, but series means two things, 1. hard to borrow from the library so I'll end up buying & that means spending money! ahhh but I have been wanting to read this series since like a year ago? Finally caved in & decided to get it :) Will start reading it tomorrow! I'm kinda excited like how a is kid on Christmas day! It was kinda eventful how I almost didn't get this box, but I finally spotted it at the corner of my eye. So yays! :)
Sorry for the reflection, I've not removed the plastic yet! :p hahas.
Okays this is NOT a quick post at all. I tend to be so ramble-y & want to tell you everything that happened! :p haha
It's Sunday so hope you guys are not feeling the blues!! I kinda wish weekends is always 3 days! :p haha. Stay tunned for next week's operation blush out okays? More blushes from MUFE, Milani, Covergirl! Some really exciting ones which are not mentioned much but I still enjoy :)
Toodles! :D xx
p.s follow me on twitter if you have not, because I update it really frequently! :D

2 comments:

beautyprincess said...

I've never used Clarins, would love to read the reviews by you! :) Luck you i must say! :xx

elizaheartyou said...

Aww most definitely hun! :) Will start doing some reviews on Clarins, you don't see much around yeah? haha.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...