Sunday, November 14, 2010

Operation Blush Out & my ubber cheap blush! :)


I know I've been away for a really long time BUT my current job is running/organizing events which makes me super duper busy! So I'm so sorry for being away. Since I just started working I have heaps to do & I still need to get around my schedule.
I'm so far into my operation blush out, it makes me kinda excited! :D I mean I know I have a gazillion blushes but using them all one by one makes me realise the reason I fell in love with it & bought it! :D I have huge variety of blushes from all brands in this post. I kinda went out of my MAC bubble which you guys always see me using  :p haha I love MAC & NARS alot but I like trying new things!

Day 13 I used Makeup Forever HD Blush #2 in caught in the act. I know it looks very scary in the bottle but you just need the littlest (is there even sucha word?)amount & it gives a pretty pink look, not like how it looks in the bottle! :D On top I used MAC peachtwist, I like mixing colours because I think they look nicer after abit of a mix! :D I can't really wear MAC peachtwist on it's own, it doesn't show up very well on my skintone! It will look really gorgeous on fairer skin though :p

This is the highly highly raved product which one of my friends in the states managed to grab for me! :D Though MAC promotes it as highlight powder but it is really not! It is very corals & pink colour! :D It's so pretty when worn & it is perfect for every skin tone! The seahorse-y used to be gold! but it was just an overspray! I kinda wish the seahorse-y was solid gold colour, that would be perfect!

Day 15! Dior blush in strawberry sorbets!! I love it because it has 2 tone colours, it makes the blush look more natural, since you can customize it to suit you. You can use the darker one to do light contouring & place the light pink on the apples. Looks really pretty!! I used MAC soft & gentle MSF as a highlight, I love having glowy looking cheeks & soft & gentle as the name suggest is so subtle but you can definitely still see it.

Not a common sight right?haha Milani bronze glimmer! You can use it as a contouring + blush + highlight. I ordered this online from drugstore.com! The top colour is like a cream white colour, a mauve colour, orange bronze-y colour, raspberry colour & a darker brown plumish colour! haha that was a mouthfull! :p I just swirled it all together & used it instead of using it colour by colour.

Another non familiar brand for you guys yeah? :) I just tried this blush out I quite like it! I will be doing a review in maybe 1-2 weeks time after I use it abit more! :D  This is a coral colour with micro gold shimmers, it reminds me a teeny tiny bit of orgasm from nars! :D Read the full review when it's out because it is really exciting! The price of the blush makes me even more excited! It's only USD3! haha yeap! Stay tunned for the full review! :D

I love bobbi brown in raspberry, this is gorgeous which can be used on the lips & cheeks! I only used it as a blush & topped it with MAC plum foolery which made it even prettier. I like to use powder blushes on top of cream blushes because cream blushes just stay on till forever! haha I knicked it abit when I was trying to take a photo! haha I'm sucha klutz! haha

Okay last combo of the week! It's day 19!how fast right? I've been in this for 19 days! almost 3 weeks! wow! I will be finishing soon, maybe in a week or so time! :D haha I really enjoyed this but will talk about that more in the last operation blush out post! :D Anyways! I used MAC Vintage Grape Ombre blush (Yeap, another ombre!) & MAC Shell pearl beauty powder, i LOVE this! it's so subtle & unlike MAC MSFs it's shimmer is alot more refined! which is makes it really subtle, this combo is quite interesting since vintage grape is a pinkish-purplelish colour, if not worn properly can look like a bruise! haha!
That's a wrap! :) Kind of a mouthful! With that many blushes! If you want to see swatches of any blush just leave a comment below! :)
Stay tunned to the next post! It's gonna be a haul which is always exciting to me at least! :D I love reading blog post on hauls & watching videos on hauls! & I have swatches for everything I bought during my haul! :)
Hope you guys had a great weekend & I'll see you all soon! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...