Wednesday, November 17, 2010

NARS Crazy Haul!

So about a fews weeks ago I posted a blog post announcing the Seohora Family & Friends sale! Not too sure how many of you caught on it & seized the chance to order some stuff, but I definitely did!:) I ordered some things which I needed & some that, I didn't need :p haha. My friend Wendy helped me to get all my stuff! So thanks Wendy! <3
Let's start out with the things I needed, so I feel slightly less guilty! :p haha. I needed a new serum & I know I did a post where I featured hydraquench, but I also wanted something to brighten my skin! & when I saw this on the site, I knew I had to get it! Clarins + set + sale = I have to get! :D haha that's the Clarins junkie in me talking! It was a really good deal! For the amount I paid I would only be able to get the serum in Singapore, with $10 extra change. For the same price I managed to get the serum (full size), day lotion (full size), night cream(baby size), spf 50 (baby size). Pretty good deal! :) I'm probably gonna use this in the night & use hydraquench in the day! :D If you guys want to see a skincare routine post do let me know! :)

On to things which I didn't really need but wanted. First was my MUFE HD foundation, I have been dying to try this! I hear so many things about it & it retails for like $78 in Singapore (correct me if I'm wrong). So when I knew about the sale I decided this is something which i NEED! I've used it once & I like it :) However if you are the kind which need heavy coverage, or have scars that you want to cover up. This is not going to work as well for you. I'm NC45 in MAC & I use #173, if you were wondering.
Next thing I got which I have been leeming for abit, which is also kinda pricey is the YSL Touche Eclat in #4! I have been thinking of it for awhile but never got around to getting it, so I decided to seize the 20% & get it! :) I've tried it once so abit to preliminary to decide how I feel, will probably do a review if anyone wants to read a review :)
I have been on a NARS kick! Been getting so many things from NARS, they have amazing products! Pity we don't get it in Singapore! :( I got the Follow the boys lipgloss set, because I love baby sized stuff! It comes with Easy Lover, Turkish Delight (super excited to try this!), Moon Fleet & Sweet Revenge. Swatches for these will be up later on, once I've used it! I kinda don't want to use it, they look so cute in the box, but I will!haha!

Blush! how can I skip on that right? :p Nars Blush in Desire! Pretty pretty baby doll pink, it is very sheer but definitely can be build up! :) I feel that NARS blushes are very universal, they make it in a way which suits fairer & darker skin tones! I love that about NARS! Good on you NARS :)

I went abit crazy on NARS lippies! :) I really wanted to try them, I am kinda upset with the colour selection though! Especially since I was unable to swatch them, I based them off a few site & they colours came out so different! They are not as wearable as I wish they were. I got Shrinagar, Manhunt & Niagara. Shrinagar freaked me out!! When I opened it I was stunned, it was purple, on my lips however is more of a berry, purplish, plumish colour! Quite different from the swatch on my hand! Manhunt is just a sheer red colour, not a colour I will wear on a daily basis but it is a nice colour to have! The most wearable one I would say is Niagara it is a coral colour which I am not extremely fond of BUT I think I might start to like it after using it more often. I LOVE the formulation, they are really very moisturizing! I wish I had gotten Honolulu honey! ahh! Next time next time! :)

That was it for my Sephora haul! :) I actually ordered brushes from Sigma too, but that is gonna be in another post! :)  If you want a review on any of these products do let me know! :)

Did you haul during the sale? :) Let me know if you did! I love watching/reading hauls! They are the best! :D I did a haul video if you want to check it out! :D
I hope everyone is having a good public holiday (resting I hope) & I will catch you guys soon! :D

7 comments:

icefrost said...

OMG at your haul! :drool:

beautyprincess said...

That's awesome!

elizaheartyou said...

Icefrost: haha thanks babe :) no more hauling for me for awhile! :X
beautyprincess: thanks hun! :) all your stocking stuffer post is making me want more stuff! haha!

musicplayson said...

I'm <3-ing your haul!! ARG!! Haha. You fulfilled my NARS-window shopping. Haha. :)

elizaheartyou said...

Rusty- haha thanks hun! :) glad I was of service. haha soon it will be my turn to drool at yours, since I'm on a ban! lol

chocfull said...

Amazing hauls! I am esp drooling over your Nars items. Desire is a gorgeous POP of pink. Love the texture of most Nars gloss just hate the leaky caps once you get halfway thru. I still hv a bunch of the lipgloss I hv not started using for the reason.

elizaheartyou said...

Chocfull- Thanks swetetie! :) oooh I shall look out for the leaky cap syndrome :(

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...