Sunday, January 16, 2011

Review: Revlon Tropical Temptation

Hey guys! 

I have been on the hunt for a corally colour & I think I might have found my perfect shade! <3 My girlfriend actually told me she saw this colour & thought it might be the one which I have been looking for so of course we went to check it out. It looked kinda like the colour I wanted so I grabbed it! Revlon at Watsons is having a 20% sale- till beginning of Feb 2011 I think! 

Anyway let's just get to the swatches! :D 



 I have it on my nails now & looking at it makes me really happy! :D It was not very easy to apply! :( I had to apply 3 coats before getting the colour I wanted. Even with the 2nd coat it was still slightly streaky. The formulation was alright, not my favourite but I could still work with it. 
The brush is not as big as I usually like it to be, but for the colour I will definitely make the extra effort to paint it! 


I think it was $17.90 but I got a 20% on it so that was great! :D



Have you tried any of the revlon polishes? If you have, do you like them? 

 I hope you guys are having a fabulous Sunday! :)

-E

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...