Tuesday, January 25, 2011

OPI's Black Shatter

Hey everyone! :D

I know, I know. I have been slightly MIA on my blog! Sorry for that I will work harder at keep this place up to pace! :)

You guys might already know that OPI released a new collection & they have a new kind of polish!
It is supposed to create the crackle effect, which is something very unique and I have not seen before, till I got this! :D

It is called black shatter - the name says it all! It's black & it looks like it has been shattered!

I wore it for the first time under Rumple's Wiggin' also from OPI & I LOVE IT! I would say if you use this, it would look better with a lighter base, the black shatter would really stand out! :D It's not something you see all the time, but it def helps to spice up your nails!
Besides, if you were wearing a certain colour for a few days and you are bored of it, you can def paint this on top! Ta-da! Looks like you've got your manicure done again!

What are your thoughts on this? Does it interest you?

6 comments:

Poppy xx said...

Barry M came out with practically exactly the same thing a couple of months ago, I haven't tried it yet but really want too! x

http://fashionphotographyobsession.blogspot.com/

The Dollymix Diaries said...

Hi, I left you a 'you're one awesome blog award' on my blog :)

Barbie said...

Yeah, I really want to try the Black Shatter! Just haven't gotten around to buying it yet! One day! :)


www.beautyblogxo.blogspot.com

The Dollymix Diaries said...

I have passed the versatile blogger award on to you :) x

Marcy said...

I have been wanting this!! I love the lavender color you have on the bottom!!

Marcy,
smudgemyeyeliner.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for the review :)
Much love,
Wengie
http://www.wengie.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...