Wednesday, January 19, 2011

MAC Cremeblend Blushes for Spring 2011

Hey guys!

Spring is coming!! Do i hear any 'yays'? I used to love Spring in Australia, all the flowers blooming (:
Well in Singapore it's practically one season all year round, but one can dream right? (:


How could I not update you guys on this, since I am a blush addict!! haha :D

This year MAC is going to release a collection of 6 cremeblend blushes! If the name rings a bell, you might remember last spring Lillyland was released - the first MAC collection which I was going crazy over! I've got 2 cremeblend blushes from that collection and I must say I love them! Though they are not repromoted in this collection!
MAC is only going to repromote- so sweet so easy from the Lillyland collection.


Brit Wit Dusty rosy mauve
Ladyblush Warm neutral coral
Posey Warm peach
So Sweet, So Easy Bright yellow pink
Something Special Light coral
Tea Petal Mid-tone reddish brown

These are the 6 new shades which will be released. Rumor have it that  Blushcreme  are being discontinued and yes they have been  discontinued, however MAC used 3 of the same names in this new collection. We shall have to wait and see if the colours will be the same or a totally different colour!

The BEST thing about this collection- esp since I am a blush addict who is on project pan = no buying of makeup. This will NOT be limited edition! So you can take your time to get these blushes, which is awesome! Kudos MAC! (They must know I am on a project pan & didn't want me to miss out.haha)

Has anything caught your eye as of now? I feel it's always abit hard to tell till you see the swatches. I always think I want nothing when I see the promo pictures, then I'll see the swatches and I want the whole collection! haha

Definitely tell me in the comments if you are already eye-ing on any of the colours! :D
Have a fabulous day and I will talk to you guys soon! Don't forgot to join my youtube giveaway!

♥ E

3 comments:

The Dollymix Diaries said...

I'm so glad that these will remain perm! I have posey and lady blush from the discontinued line. I wonder how different the colours will be in this new formula.

Mybeautyjunkie said...

Yes!Me too! Esp since I'm on a bann! haha :D Me too! I have posey so we will have to wait & see!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the review :)
Much love,
Wengie
http://www.wengie.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...