Thursday, January 13, 2011

MAC Wonder Woman Collection

Hey guys!

So MAC has released some information on their new collection! It's the Spring 2011 collection & honestly I am not as excited as I was for Spring 2010. Which is good because if you follow my youtube, you would know that I am on a project pan! :D I guess there is never a great time to start since MAC releases collection so often! I'm not a fan of wonderwoman at all, so this should be easy for me to skip :)


Being a blush addict, I'm not gonna lie. The blushes do look really attractive & I want them! :( haha but I'm gonna stay true to my project pan & not cheat on it! :D



The polishes look quite normal, but we will have to see it in real life to really judge how 'normal' they are.








Are you guys planning on picking up anything from this collection? If you are please do share! Or are you guys watching upon swatches before deciding which products are worth checking out? :)

Picture cred. temptalia.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...