Monday, December 13, 2010

Rainbow up my eyes!

I know I have been MIA-ing! Do check out my youtube channel for more updates!:D
For all you eyeliner junkie & even if you are not (like me) this is something which I think will be super duper tempting!
Yes! If you don't already know, Urban Decay will be celebrating their 15 years next year! AND of course they must have something which is limited edition yeah? So for the 15 years they will be releasing The Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil. This is one of the most raved products in the whole line! I personally have a few and I love them, they are so soft and creamy.
 It will be retailing for USD92, comes with 15 24/7 glide on eye pencils with 6 brand new shades!Asphyxia, Corrupt, Midnight Cow, Perversion, Stray Dog and Uzi.They usually cost USD17 per pencil and that would amount to a whopping USD255! With this deal you get each pencil for USD6! An awesome deal I must say! :D It also comes with a sharperner which says UD15! :D So this set is super worth it!!
 
The Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils (counterclockwise from the brown one in the upper left):Bourbon, Midnight Cowboy, Baked, Stash, Mildew, Perversion, Electric, Binge, Ransom, Asphyxia, Rockstar, Zero, Uzi, Stray Dog and Corrupt
Oh my goshh! The colours just make me SUPER exicted! :D Don't you get excited too? hehe
Do you think you will be spending USD92 on these glide-on eye pencils? :D I am definitely tempted & I'm sure I'm not the only one! Own up if you are tempted too! :p Be sure to snagg it quick because I think it's gonna sell off like HOT CAKES!
It will be released in Janurary (next month!), I wish it was coming out this month but getting this as a belated Christmas present doesn't sound too bad too yeah? :p It will be sold at Sephora, Urban Decay & Ulta.  

Pic Credit - Makeupandbeautyblog

13 comments:

roseannetangrs said...

ooo i like!

eyelashwishh said...

damn hotstuff!

littlemaryjane said...

I'm definitely tempted, but I can't afford them... If I had the money, I wouldn't think twice!

Ann29 said...

Damn! I want those!!! Hey good thing it comes out in Jan. Give the commoners time to save up some cash. Haha.

beautyprincess said...

You can definitely get those, may be by swapping or buying hands down from some one, they're a must go-to!

chocfull said...

i so want this set!!! :D

elizaheartyou said...

Roseanee- me tooo! :D hehe
Eyelashwishh - agreee! :D
Littlemaryjane - hehe yess! that's why I am still kinda tossing around if I should get it!
Ann29- hehe yes I am still tossing around if I should get it! :p
Beautyprincess - nods* I think they will sell out really fast!
Chocfull - hehe yesss!

EyelynerFreak said...

I want this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want I want I want! But I wonder... how do they compare to the Lakme liners .. hmmm

elizaheartyou said...

EyelynerFreak - haha so drool worthy right? :p oooh what liners are thoses? :D

EyelynerFreak said...

Iris (http://rougedeluxe.blogspot.com/) got some when she was in Delhi.. i think she gave some to Kas.. and ive seen some in Mustafa but i doubt they have the whole range

elizaheartyou said...

Ooooh! I seee. hahaha this is s tempting! :( boo! haha

MsPAttynet said...

i want this so baddddddddddddd!

elizaheartyou said...

MsPAttynet - haha me tooo!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...