Tuesday, December 21, 2010

No way, $3 Blush?

As a beauty junkie/guru/obsessed person (whatever you want to call me) I like everyone get really excited when I chance upon cheap & good deals ;) The next thing that makes me really excited is sharing them with you guys! :D We must never keep all the good stuff for ourselves right? haha!
About a month ago, I was introduced to this brand La Femme prior to that I have never heard of this brand! Being the blush addict I am & having sources telling me La Femme make highly pigmented cheap blushes, I was all over it in no time!The next thing I am going to say is going to make you freak out BUT they only cost USD$3! Yes! I am not even kidding!
I placed my first order, still slightly skeptical on the quality of these blushes. When I received them in th mail, I was dying to rip the box apart & use the blush on my face!!haha. I did rip the box apart & there they were. The long awaited cheap-but-highly-pigmented-blush! They came nicely bubble-wrapped which is always nice. It does not have the prettiest packaging (Think : Benefit) but hey for $3 I think it's really pretty good! I got myself 4 colours, just to try it out and I was taken aback on how pigmented these blushes really are! When I was told these blushes were pigmented I didn't expect them to be this pigmented!
The four colours I got - Red, Golden Sunset, Teracotta and Dusty Rose. (wow, they look similar! :/ ) 
Swatches on NC45 Skin
Honestly I think the one let down of this blushes were that they were not compacted as well as I would like them to be. Just swirling your brush in the product results in quite  bit of fall out, but once you have applied it to your cheeks it stays on! I just want to put it out that I am comparing it with brands like MAC, Nars which cost quite a few more times more than La Femme. However, if you do get irritated with fall outs, this is not a blush for you.
For $3 I definitely think these are worth it! Highly highly pigmented (Think Nars), great colours selection, they look good on the skin (not ashy) and they cost so little! (:
If you guys are interested in where I got it from, I got it from makeupmania.
What do you think about it? Will you try it out? :D

7 comments:

eyelashwishh said...

Red is awesome!

EyelynerFreak said...

I want i want! but do i need? thats another qn lol but nice! seriously!

elizaheartyou said...

eyelashwish- haha yeah something I will almost never buy, but since it's $3. Why not? :D

EyelynerFreak- haha yeah that's true. I bet I don't need most of the things I have :p haha

Escapism said...

AT SGD 3 that is a very good deal!

elizaheartyou said...

ahh babe! It's 3USD! :p haha but still a great deal ;)

chocfull said...

love those awesome pigmented shades! sure sounds like a great buy.

elizaheartyou said...

it was quite a good buy! I wish they had pressed it better though!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...