Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Oprah, Allure, Cleo & Elle!All in one.

Hey guys!
I know this is probably not even be counted as a legit post, but I really wanted to share with you guys what I bought yesterday! I purchased something else from MAC which I won't be able to feature since it is meant to be a gift (: I went to Kinokuniya and went kinda CRAZY! haha I have been wanting to get magazines for so long but I kept holiding it off! I love going to Kino to browse at all the magazines before getting mine! :)

Was out with gf & her bf, B1. B2. B3 (haha inside joke) we didn't spend super long there but managed to leave with some loots!! 
Yes, that's what I got! :D hehe The Oprah Magazine is for my mum, but I will probably read it too! Some interesting articles like best book of 2010 etc! The rest are mine! haha!I have never bought Allure but it looked good! Lots of beauty snipets!I like!
I was thinking of doing a tutorial on Oprah's cover shot! I really like it, it's like a bronze-y colour with a hint of pink and some berry lips!Pretty! If you have any of these magazines & want to see a tutorial of any of the looks leave a comment below! :D
Oh & I will be away this weekend! So no updates! :( Trying to churn out something before I leave on Friday morning! Just in case I don't get to churn something out, I hope you guys have a great weekend! (:
P.S. I uploaded quite a few videos & might be able to upload a new video before I leave so check out my youtube channel! & I might have to push my giveaway to a later date :( because of how swamped I am with work! It's not confirmed yet, but I'll update you guys! :D

2 comments:

thedollymixdiaries said...

I love reading magazines! My favourites are glamour and cosmopolitan :)

elizaheartyou said...

Thedollymix - Oooh I will check them out next month! :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...